Any personal data entered onto Coachtelle Limited’s Website directly or included in any contact messages is treated as strictly confidential private information and will not be disclosed, supplied or sold to any party outside the Coachtelle Limited, without the relevant individual’s permission to do so. Except where we are expressly compelled to do so by any applicable Law, regulation or court order. In which case, the individual will be advised of such disclosure of information and the nature of information provided.
Coachtelle Limited may disclose personal information and data to its employees, officers, agents, suppliers or sub-contractors, inside and or outside the individual’s country of residence, including jurisdictions with no equivalent level of data protection, to undertake and perform any arrangement or services concluded for or by the individual. However, any Third Party will be legally obliged to maintain the same standard of care and protection of personal data and will only process personal data in accordance with the Company’s instructions and relevant law or regulations, applicable in their jurisdiction on data protection.
Each visitor is responsible for the accuracy and relevance of any data they provide to Coachtelle Limited. In addition to this, each individual must have the authority to disclose the information and for Coachtelle Limited to use it for the purposes of any arrangements or services concluded for or by that individual through the Website. If you have reason to question the legitimacy, accuracy or relevance of any data provided please feel direct any queries to [email protected].
Depending on the data protection laws which are relevant and applicable, each individual has the following rights:
- To access: you can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and a copy of such personal data;
- To data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
- To rectify: where you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that such personal data be modified accordingly;
- To erase: you can request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law;
- To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- To withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- To object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing;
However, in so far as you object to the processing of personal data, Coachtelle Limited will nevertheless be permitted to continue processing data if it is (i) legally mandatory, (ii) necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, (iii) necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or (iv) necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (e.g., the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims).
If you require more information or wish to exercise any right listed above, such requests can be directed to: [email protected] and all relevant personal data held within Coachtelle Limited will be provided within 30 days of receipt of either request.
Coachtelle Limited collects information via cookies on visitors to the Website for internal uses, allowing us to evaluate the Websites technical capabilities, ensuring the Website is functioning efficiently and responding to specific requests for information or services.
The information collected by Coachtelle Limited via cookies includes, but not limited to; the dates and times of visits to the Website, data about users’ domains and web browsers, and the pages on the Website that are visited and downloaded.
The types of cookies we use on this website are; “Session” cookies, which keep track of a visitor whilst navigating the website and its features, and “Persistent” cookies which recognise a user upon returning to the website. “Session” cookies are deleted upon closing a browser session, and “Persistent” cookies are stored on your own personal computer, until deleted as per below.
The collection of information via cookies is solely for internal uses within Coachtelle Limited, we do not sell nor distribute any information collected via cookies to any external party outside of Coachtelle Limited. Moreover, we do not store personal information via cookies that others could read and understand.
Get in Touch
If you would like more information regarding your data please fill in the contact form.